The Good Growth Plan
The Good Growth Plans the initiative of Syngenta supported in a series of commitments assumed by the company facing 2020. In agreement with the global plan, in South Latin America territory conformed by Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay the company committed a:
- To cause that the cultures are more efficient: to increase in 20% the productivity of the cultures of soybean and maize, in 15% those of cereals and in 10% those of sunflower in without using more earth, water nor consumptions.
- To reclaim more earth for cultures: on the brink of madness to improve the fertility of a million hectares of fields degradation.
- To help to that the biodiversity blooms: to increase the biodiversity in five million hectares of fields from the creation of 50 habitats for pollenizers.
- To fortify the small producers: to help the small producers to adopt and to improve crop rotation practices, in order to make possible the increase of its productivity.
- To help the people to stay safe: to train 81,600 rural workers in job security.
- To take care of each worker: to deepen the program of stewardship (product safekeeping) to offer a qualification of high quality, oriented to results on agricultural job security directed to rural workers and to the medical personnel.